Welcome to the Flagship PHP SDK documentation!
The following article will guide you through the steps to get Flagship up and running on your PHP scripts using our library with preconfigured methods to implement the Decision API.
Wants to have a look at the GitHub repo? Link here.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this documentation.
- getCampaignName, getVariationGroupName and getVariationName in Flag metadata
- setFetchThirdPartyData accessor in FlagshipConfig class
- Warning logs in case of an outdated flag
- log error when setTimeout value is correct
qtfield in activate batch. It represents the time delta (in milliseconds) between when the hit reported occurred and the time it was sent.
- Tracking manager check the documentation
- setCacheStrategy accessor in FlagshipConfig class
- Flagship::close method
- setHitCacheImplementation accessor in FlagshipConfig class
- Hit cache management
- Onvisitorexposed callback in FlagshipConfig class
- Hits are now sent with a batch processing system check the documentation
- flag.userExposure method
- visitor_consent key in the body of the campaign request
- sendContextEvent query param from the campaign request
- Event hit accessor setValue can now only accept an integer and must not be a negative value
- bucketingUrl property accessors in Flagship\Config\BucketingConfig
- slug property accessors in Flagship\Flag\FlagMetadata
- Managing visitor cache
- Bucketing mode
- BucketingConfig constructor signature
- FlagshipConfig::bucketing signature
- bucketingDirectoryPath property accessors from Flagship\Config\BucketingConfig
- Hits are now sent in the background
- fetchFlags method in Visitor instance
- getFlag method in Visitor instance
- Flagship\Flag\FlagMetadata class
- Flagship\Flag\Flag class
- synchronizeModification method
- getModification method
- getModificationInfo method
- activateModification method
- Bucketing mode.
- SDK Status / Status changed callback.
- Experience Continuity : visitor authentication / unauthentication.
- Visitor consent.
- Predefined context.
- FlagshipConfig implemented by
- Visitor namespace
- Flagship::newVisitor is now a fluent interface builder.
Updated 14 days ago