Welcome to the Flagship .Net SDK documentation!
The following documentation helps you to run Flagship on your .Net environment.
Wants to have a look at the GitHub repo? Link here.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this documentation.
- CampaignName, VariationGroupName and VariationName in Flag metadata
TrackingManagerConfigproperty in config object.
- Warning log in case of an outdated flag
TrackingMangerConfigproperty of config object.
- Hits are now sent with a batch processing system see
- trackingMangerConfig option in SDK Config
- Flagship.close method
- OnVisitorExposed callback in config object
qtfield in activate batch. It represents the time delta (in milliseconds) between when the hit reported occurred and the time it was sent.
- IFlag.UserExposed() method
- Interface IHitCacheImplementation
- visitor_consent key in the body of the campaign request
- sendContextEvent query param from the campaign request
- .Net 6 in Nuget package dependencies list
- Event hit property value type to uint
- slug property in Flagship.Model.FlagDTO
- SecurityProtocolType issue
- Fs class
- Visitor.fetchFlags method
- Visitor.getFlag method
- Flag class
- FlagMetadata class
- Managing visitor cache
- SDK Status / Status changed callback
- Visitor consent
- Predefined context
- Custom log manager
- visitor.synchronizeModifications method
- Visitor.getModification method
- Visitor.getModificationInfo method
- Visitor.activateModifications method
- The SDK start is handled by
Fsclass instead of FlagshipBuilder
- Visitor class namespace
- Tracking namespace
Updated 14 days ago