Welcome to the Flagship Java SDK documentation!
The following article will guide you through the steps to get Flagship up and running on your native Java app using our client library with preconfigured methods to implement the Decision API.
Wants to have a look at the GitHub repo? Link here.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this documentation.
- Event hit value type: must be integer > 0
- Added campaign slug information in FlagMetadata
- Hit batch length limitation.
- Prevention of variation reallocation in Bucketing mode.
- Offline flag management have been fixed in Bucketing mode.
- VariationGroup and Variation ids assignations history have been added in IVisitorCacheImplementation cache lookup format.
- Custom Cache management configuration.
- synchronizeModification / getModification / getModificationInfo / activateModification are now obsolete and have been replaced by Flag class
- Bucketing mode with polling intervals.
- SDK Status / Status listener.
- Experience Continuity : visitor authentication / unauthentication
- Clear context possibility.
- Visitor builder
- Visitor consent.
- Predefined context.
- FlagshipConfig implemented by FlagshipConfig.DecisionApi or FlagshipConfig.Bucketing
- Visitor package location
- Visitor isAuthenticated optional parameter for experience continuity.
Updated 8 months ago