Welcome to the Flagship Android SDK documentation!
The following article will guide you through the steps to get Flagship up and running on your native Android app using our client library with preconfigured methods to implement the Decision API.
Wants to have a look at the GitHub repo? Link here.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this documentation.
- Compilation and publishing to MavenCentral
- Fix Event value type: must be interger > to 0.
- Added campaign slug information in FlagMetadata
- Hit batch length limitation.
- Prevention of variation reallocation in Bucketing mode.
- Offline flag management have been fixed in Bucketing mode.
- VariationGroup and Variation ids assignations history have been added in IVisitorCacheImplementation cache lookup format.
- Visitor instance management
- Flag management class
- SDK new architecture
- Init and configuration
- synchronizeModification / getModification / getModificationInfo / activateModification are now obsolete and have been replaced by Flag class
- Visitor consent management
- New builder options for withVisitorId().
- Removed builder method withVisitorContext().
- Rename Page for Screen hit.
- Methods for experience continuity : authenticateVisitor() and unauthenticateVisitor()
- Method to get current visitor : context getContext()
- Change Page hit for Screen hit.
- Remove header from api call to events and activate endpoints.
- Targeting on lists
isReferencevalue in getModificationInfo().
- New API endpoints for better performance.
- Murmur hash allocation improvements in bucketing mode.
- JSONArray / JSONObject modifications management.
- Timeout configuration.
Updated about 2 months ago