The following article will guide you through the steps to get Flagship up and running on your Python servers or scripts using our client library with preconfigured methods to implement the Decision API.
This SDK will help you:
- Manage visitors and their context
- Get campaigns flags via Decision API or the Bucketing
- Send hit events to our Universal Collect
- Python: version 3.7 or later
- Your server/device must have access to the internet.
- You need the pip or poetry package installer in your Python environment.
- Github repository: https://github.com/abtasty/flagship-python-sdk
- Weight: ~50 ko
The latest version of our Python SDK is 3.0.0.
Find the versions change logs on our Github Repository
The documentation of the past versions are available here.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this documentation.
Updated about 2 months ago