Welcome to the Flagship iOS SDK documentation!
The following article will guide you through the steps to get Flagship up and running on your native iOS app using our client library with preconfigured methods to implement the the Flagship solution.
Wants to have a look at the GitHub repo? Link here.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this documentation.
- Compatibility with macOS and watchOS
- New predefined context: OS_VERSION_NAME
- The predefined context OS_VERSION is now deprecate, use OS_VERSION_CODE
- Visitor instance to manage the experiments and track events
- FSFlag class to manipulate Flag
- Supports the tvOS platform
- SDK new architecture
- Init the SDK with configuration options
- synchronizeModification is now deprecated, use fetchFlags function through the visitor instance
- getModification / getModificationInfo / activateModification are now obsolete and have been replaced by FSFlag class
- Priority for the oldest flag has been fixed
- Visitor consent management
- Rename the constant timeout FS_TimeOutRequestApi to FSTimeoutRequestApi
- Update podspec (cocoapods)
- Methods for experience continuity : authenticateVisitor and unAuthenticateVisitor
- Method to get current visitor's context
- Change Page hit for Screen hit.
- interfaceName attribute removed for hits (Event, Transaction, Item) except Screen hit
- Remove header from api call to events and activate endpoints.
isReferencevalue in getModificationInfo function
- Targeting on lists
- Send activate event through getModification function for json and array
- New Start function with a mandatory parameter apiKey and optional Configuration
- Remove all deprecated functions
- Add customizable timeout when fetching campaigns under API Mode
- The get modification function handle a complex object (json, array)
- Improve the MurMurHash algorithm
Updated 2 months ago