Welcome to the Flagship ReactJS SDK documentation!
The following documentation helps you to run Flagship on your ReactJS environment (client-side or server-side).
Wants to have a look at the GitHub repo? Link here.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this documentation.
- campaignName, variationGroupName and variationName in Flag metadata
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency to version 3.2.6
fetchFlagsBufferingTimeprops in config object.
trackingManagerConfigprops in config object.
- New warning logs
trackingMangerConfigprops of config object.
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency to version 3.2.5
- Next.js 13 support
qtfield in activate batch. It represents the time delta (in milliseconds) between when the hit reported occurred and the time it was sent.
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency to version 3.2.4
- SDK logs
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency to version 3.2.2
- Third party integration in bucketing mode
- Experience continuous issue
- onUserExposure property in SDK
- flag.userExposure method
- logLevel for not-consent mode and panic mode
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency to version 3.1.4
- exports field in package.json
- default logs manager timestamp
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency to version 3.1.2
- Hits are now sent with a batch processing system see
- trackingMangerConfig props of FlagshipProvider
- DecisionMode.DECISION_API enum in decisionMode props of FlagshipProvider
- close method in useFlagship hook
- Interface IHitCacheImplementation
- activateDeduplicationTime props from FlagshipProvider
- DecisionMode.API use DecisionMode.DECISION_API instead of
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency to version 3.1.0
- onLog props in SDK Config
- Typescript declaration file path issue
- visitor_consent key in the body of the campaign request
- sendContextEvent query param from the campaign request
- When the envId or apiKey credentials are false / empty / null and the loadingComponent props is set, SDK still shows the loadingComponent instead of child component
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency to version 3.0.14
- Jest auto mock issue (Pre-compile the bundle to commonJS)
- onUserExposure property in SDK Config
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency to version 3.0.12
- When flag value from Flagship is
0, Flag.getValue() always returns the default value instead of flag value
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency to version 3.0.11
react-nativeProperty in package.json file
- Event hit property value can now only accept an integer and must not be a negative value
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency to version 3.0.10
- viteJs support
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency to version 3.0.8
- flagsData property typo issue from FlagsData to flagsData
- deprecated fields message
- slug property in flag.metadata
- Now lookupVisitor and lookupHits methods will be called each time visitor.fetchFlags method is called
- When the default flag value is "null", no type checking will be performed anymore
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency on version 3.0.7
- react 18 support
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency on version 3.0.5
- Batch hit length
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency on version 3.0.4
The props visitorData can now be set to null on SDK initilization in order to set it later. for example after retrieving the current user's data from the database.
ReactJS and React-Native as SDK_LANGUAGE in x-sdk-client http header
- No SEGMENT hits will be sent when visitor context is empty
- @flagship.io/js-sdk dependency on version 3.0.3
- useFlagship().fetchFlags method
- useFlagship().getFlag method
- useFlagship().setConsent method
- useFlagship().authenticate method
- useFlagship().unauthenticate method
- Flag class
- FlagMetadata class
- Managing visitor cache
- SDK Status / Status changed callback.
- Visitor consent.
- Predefined context.
- Custom log manager
- useFlagship().synchronizeModifications method
- useFlagship().getModification method
- useFlagship().getModificationInfo method
- useFlagship().activateModifications method
- useFlagship().hit.send and useFlagship().hit.sendMultiple signature
- Props enableConsoleLogs of FlagshipProvider
- Props activateNow of FlagshipProvider
- Props enableSafeMode of FlagshipProvider
- Props enableErrorLayout of FlagshipProvider
- Props nodeEnv of FlagshipProvider
- authenticate and unauthenticate unhandle error
- react-18 support
Updated 15 days ago